Plant Biostimulant Company seeking a talented industry leader to set down a new footprint France. (interviews in late FALL of 2019)
Drive the company’s sales efforts in France by:
• Conducting thorough market analysis identifying compelling short and long-term segments and opportunities
• Recruiting and building a talented commercial team
• Developing a regional commercial strategy in line with the company’s international expansion strategic plan
• Develop an actionable marketing and sales plan for the company’s current products.
• Manage financial performance in line with corporate goals
• Work closely with the global management team
• Identify and build key relationships with local distribution customers and supplier influencers.
Other important aspects of this position
• The position reports to the President
• The post is located in France
• Percent travel, 50% including domestic and international
• Language requirements, English and French Fluency
We are seeking a respected and proven professional familiar with the French agricultural markets (organic and conventional) and players. He/she will have a proven track record of success in building volume and market share in a profitable and sustainable manner.
Candidates will be expected to offer:
• A successful track record of sales or product development with major agricultural organizations
• International experience
• A minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience in the agricultural inputs sector, including sales, marketing, and distribution
• Experience in managing budget and financial performance
• Demonstrated ability to break down broad goals into actionable and achievable milestones with clear plans and deliverables.
• Have excellent and effective communication skills - both oral and written.
Must enjoy working alone!!
• Highest standards of integrity; holds one’s self and others accountable
• Proactively explores new opportunities for the business and the company
• Great degree of independence
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant agricultural field required