We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to retool the management structure of a growing, niche, manufacturer in the crop protection/fertilizer technology products space. Reporting to the CEO, the CCO will oversee our Client’s ongoing operations, Finance, Sale and Marketing, HR, and International Development Departments.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, empowered to maintain control of diverse business operations- Thus the need for an experienced and efficient leader. The role requires a strategic thinker, one with excellent people skills, team building skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic.
The goal of the CCO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance etc.)
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office, GM, or related
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business, MBA highly desirable
• Must be able to relocate to Central PA